Auctioneers , Inc.
The Jerry Neal Living Real Estate Auction
THE JERRY NEAL LIVING
REAL ESTATE AUCTION
SATURDAY, JULY 10TH, 2021 - 10AM
6305 BROCKHAMPTON DR
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FORCED AUCTION
Jerry Neal Jr. has been a Race Car builder and Driver since his youth. He rebuilds and customizes vehicle
carburetors in his spare time. In addition, he is a Corpus Christi Police Officer for many years and has decided
to retire in January 2022, and maybe do some traveling and has commissioned John Sisk Auctioneers Inc. to sell
his home of 23 years at Public Auction. Scroll down the to take a Picture Tour of Home.
IMPROVEMENTS; MAIN AREA BUILT 1984 1953.0 SQ. FT.
ATTACHED GARAGE 506.0 SQ. FT.
COVERED PORCH 54.0 SQ. FT.
COVERED PATIO 80.0 SQ. FT.
STORAGE 108.00 SQ. FT.
LOT SIZE 0.2020 ACRES 8800.00 SQ.FT. 80.00' FRONTAGE 110' DEPTH
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Owner Reserves the Right to accept or reject the final bid offer.
2. You are buying this house As-Is-Where-Is with No contingencies.
3. The High Bidder must have a $5,000.00 cashable check that will be put in
escrow and be able to close
within 45 Days from the auction. Failure to close for any reason will cause a forfeit of the escrow back
to the auction company
4. The Seller has filled out a Sellers Disclosure that you may have to help you make your decision.
5. There is a 3% Buyers Premium that will added to the final gavel price to determine the cost of the home.
6. All measurements are approximate from wall to wall when possible.
7. The large storage building will not be a part of this auction and
will be removed prior to closing.
However, the smaller one at the end of the house will be a part of sale.
8. Broker Participation is encouraged. A 2% commission will be paid if
you represent a registered buyer. Brokers and Agents may
Not be the buyer nor affiliated with the buyer and collect the 2% Commission. Brokers must be at all showings and negotiate
a reasonable opening bid from their clients.
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE TOUR OF THE PROPERTY